Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My Is200 Turbo Pics

Heres a few pics attached of the turbo conversion on my motor!

Intercooler is fitted, all intercooler pipe work is finished, full custom stainles exhaust is done with all cats taken out and a prolex kazama to top it off!! :D

I also did the jdm headlight conversion (painted them black) and the fogs are done too!

The oil lines to the turbo are done. still have to remove the sump to fit the oil return! I have recieved my uprated fuel pump and regulator and the return fuel line is being done on monday!

Then the car will be treated to a nice new wiring loom from the Autronic SM4 ECU next week and mapped to precision :P

The ECU will incorporate launch control, traction control, anti-lag and it was gonna control the NOS but I am selling the NOS kit now as I have no need for it!!

I will keep the thread updated when more gets done!!

Can't bloody wait :shifty:

post-9604-1125075799.jpg

post-9604-1125075772.jpg

post-9604-1125075788.jpg

post-9604-1125075808.jpg

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this looks real nice mate what turbo setup you going for are you going to do the internals

and that is a big inter cooler who makes that

autronics the evo guys love that ecu setup will be nice to see how your setup is but anti lag you need to be carefull with that as it is a turbo killer but sounds awesome and great for launching

Wow, this is looking great mate, she'll fly when she's all finished :D

What sort of power are you expecting then? Which kit is this, or have you assembled all the bits yourself?

Won't be doing the internals just yet as the cash flow will have to return to normal first after I pay for the turbo! I am hoping to upgrade the internals at a later date though!

It's just .6bar of boost for now then!! :blush:

The anti-lag should be no prob as it won't be using "vicious" anti-lag. The vicious anti-lag can make your car tick over at over 1bar of boost but my system will be set up to be very gentle on the turbo. :D

The manifold and turbo are the same as Daves (from the states), all intercooler piping was custom made, oil lines were custom made and the exhaust was custom made!

Dave- didn't have room for the crash bar with the intercooler being so big but I'm not intending to crash anyway!!! lol

Hoping to put out between 260/280bhp!!!

The manifold and turbo are the same as Daves (from the states), all intercooler piping was custom made, oil lines were custom made and the exhaust was custom made!

Dave- didn't have room for the crash bar with the intercooler being so big but I'm not intending to crash anyway!!! lol

Hoping to put out between 260/280bhp!!!

Nice mate :winky: we all dont intend to crash :o :D but as you know we do :D i think you must tell your insurance you have no crash bar tooooo :hehe:

what bumper you got planned for this car

just asking the more cold air you can get to that cooler the better

The standard bumper with the front lip will be going on temporarily until I can get a new one!! I was gonna cut out a section of the bumper similar to your own but I decided to just wait and then get my hands on a c-one front bumper from Lextasy!! I haven't seen a better looking bumper than the c-one yet IMO. :)

Dave- we will be making up a brace that will do the job of the crash bar!!

Yeah I got a cat re-placement pipe made up with two flanges so I can pop the cat in and out for MOT.

The only other restricting factor about taking all the cats out is that There is some sort of warning light that apparently shows on the dash when you do it!

I will not need to wory about this as I am replacing the standard ECU altogether so there will be no lights!! :D

Quick question for you turbo guys!!

When doing the fuel return line- did you put the regulator before or after the fuel rail and why???

We are having a little debate over this as some think it is better to put it before the rail but some think it is better to put it after the rail so the pressure is always in the rail!!!!

Yeah I got a cat re-placement pipe made up with two flanges so I can pop the cat in and out for MOT.

The only other restricting factor about taking all the cats out is that There is some sort of warning light that apparently shows on the dash when you do it!

I will not need to wory about this as I am replacing the standard ECU altogether so there will be no lights!! :D

Quick question for you turbo guys!!

When doing the fuel return line- did you put the regulator before or after the fuel rail and why???

We are having a little debate over this as some think it is better to put it before the rail but some think it is better to put it after the rail so the pressure is always in the rail!!!!

Have not done the fueling side off things yet, but i would say........you put if before the fuel rail, ;) :whistling:

I am going to be running .6bar of boost because I am still using standard internals!

I was wondering how you had not done the fuel line upgrade and still got the turbo on but I assume that your standard fuel system maxes out at 230bhp???

Marcus :question:

I am going to be running .6bar of boost because I am still using standard internals!

I was wondering how you had not done the fuel line upgrade and still got the turbo on but I assume that your standard fuel system maxes out at 230bhp???

Hi mate, yea it max's out as soon as it gets to about .4,5 boost ;) it maxs out the most when im in 5th & 6th and i boost it................. 1,2,3 & 4th gears are ok , but the RPM gets up very fast :o but its all good fun :winky:

I will be haveing all the fuel side off things upgrade, soon :winky:

and some more bits & bob,s done :nuke::whistling:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links