The Monster......

bloofire

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just to add on too GRIMS reply. Looking at the Pictures from last years JAE....Picture 31 has been view 443 times....with the others averaging around 150 times....and there was me thinking we were here to appricate the fine Lexus automobiles... :lol::lol:

Take a look....Neil

• 2 weeks later...

yeah whats going on with this, its been a few weeks since the last post from TDI, has this started yet.How long has the car been there @ TDI is there any pics, i wannna see i wanna see

i do hope this bad ***** will be at JAE and some other meets this year to kick some other cars asses out there

spyshot :ph34r:

Yeah not heard anything lately from TDi

Is it still an IS000 or is there any signs of an engine fitted

Yeah - you are right Chris

we haven't heard much from Mark at all lately have we?

Not just this work - he used to be a regular visitor (dragging his soapbox behind him :D :lol::lol: )

:backofnet:

Sorry People - been mega busy - love being here but I have to earn a living too ;)

There has been some progress on the Monster. The whole of the engine, transmission, rear axle, sub frame and suspension etc is removed at the moment.

Mat has decided to retain the standard diff which will give a theoretical 168 mph at 7000 rpm, instead of the Supra diff which would give just over 200 mph.

We are installing uprated TRD sub frame and suspension bushes to reduce any unwanted suspension movement - this baby will handle nicely :o

The critical path over the coming weeks is:

1) Change suspension

2) Manufacture transmission crossmember

3) Shoehorn Supra engine and transmission back into car.

4) Sort out ecu and associated components.

5) Persuade Mat to have the fully Monty turbo kit and associated parts now, instead of waiting until next year.

6) Ensure that a clean pair of underwear is permanently installed in the glove box

Mark :)

ps ; I have dusted off my soap box - so brace yourselves ;)

WoW! :ph34r:

A lot of work to do! :o

Will the Monster be ready for JAE? If I will be at the JAE I surely want to see THE MONSTER! :yahoo:

6) Ensure that a clean pair of underwear is permanently installed in the glove box

i go commando.........i like to live on the edge :blink:

Mat has decided to retain the standard diff which will give a theoretical 168 mph at 7000 rpm,

still faster than all those top notch limited AMG and M3 weaklings, and i'll never be to late for closing time

what was that program called............QUANTAM LEAP :yahoo:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links