Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Clear Rear Fogs

firstly, id like to apologise if ive put this in the wrong place, but i couldnt think of a better place to post!

im looking at getting some of these rear fogs imported from the guys on everybody's favorite eBay.

If anyones interested then let me know by friday as that's when ill be emailing the guy to see if there's any possibility of a discount. I'll probably email the other (UK based) seller of the lights on eBay to see if he can sell his any cheaper than the £39.49 including postage he currently sells at.

And lastly, sorry Rik, i know you're the usual negotiator so if you already have a deal going let me know mate as i'd love a set for the car.

firstly, id like to apologise if ive put this in the wrong place, but i couldnt think of a better place to post!

im looking at getting some of these rear fogs imported from the guys on everybody's favorite eBay.

If anyones interested then let me know by friday as that's when ill be emailing the guy to see if there's any possibility of a discount. I'll probably email the other (UK based) seller of the lights on eBay to see if he can sell his any cheaper than the £39.49 including postage he currently sells at.

And lastly, sorry Rik, i know you're the usual negotiator so if you already have a deal going let me know mate as i'd love a set for the car.

anyone have a pic of these on granite grey car

Right guys The price on eBay is £31.99 including shipping the guy said they're sent next business day from ordering and usually arrive 4.8 days later.

If i can get 10 people (including myself) we will get 20% off which means we'll only pay £26.60 a set! However they will all be sent to me so i would need to forward them to you guys which i think would only cost around £3, you could collect them from Leeds or if they arrive before the 4th November i could take them to the meet.

It all depends on how many want them though!

Use this link clicky to register your interest.

thanks