Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Insurance

GWilso

1st i'm unlucky enough to have mine expire on the 23rd Dec

But not only that my renewal has come through £180 on top of what I paid last year i've made no claims and no new :whistling: added points I phoned to query this with my current insurers those people at the top of your screen. To be told i've moved house twice in one year so i'm classesd as high risk??? hense the increase

Am I missing something here just because i've moved from one end of the town to another i'm more lightly to have an accident? the area is not high risk otherwise they would have added to the cost of my premium when I notified them of the changes (twice) am I wrong?

So i've shopped around and found some much more reasonable quotes.........end of moan

Yeah untill they phone me again because they haven't received the new signed insurance proposal forms back

"yeah too right your not getting them back its to bloody expensive"

And they have the cheak to tell if i'm not happy they should be able to get me a better qoute than the one they sent me already

WHY CANT THEY ALL JUST DO THAT IN THE 1ST PLACE!!!!

For that reason and I am stubbern even if they were to come back with a slightly cheaper qoute i would'nt use them just on principal

Thanks for listening I feel better now

I have that every year, as I'm sure most people do - the insurance company put your premium up but then offer to lower the quote if you stay with them. Like you say, why not just do it in the first place? I have zero loyalty to insurance companies - they're all out to screw the motorist the only question is how often and how much! Best to shop around.

i have been with churchill now for quite a few years and always come in the cheapest or neglibile difference that wouldnt make it worth it!!

have 5 years no claims protected, 1 claim on my previous car,(stole the stereo and damaged the door and inside), 3 points..

comes in at £570 with £50 xs, free breakdown cover and all the usual trimmings!!

been happy with them so far

Figure this out..

Insured with Saga, they quoted as usual but I thought I would just phone around a couple for comparison.

Best quote .......The RAC.....£100 cheaper, protected no claims etc as before, who is the insurer I ask ....SAGA!

Ring Saga ask whats going on, they won't match the RAC so I changed to RAC who use Saga. :crybaby: