Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi guys.

I've made an easy to follow instruction sheet complete with photographs on how to repair the back light on the stereo (96 model anyway) but I've done it in PDF format and I'm not sure how to upload it to the site, can anyone help ?

Alternatively if you want to email me I'll send through the pdf but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post me email address on here either....all new to me sorry for being ignorant.

Anyhow if someone can help me get the link up and running I'm sure it would help other people.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi guys.

I've made an easy to follow instruction sheet complete with photographs on how to repair the back light on the stereo (96 model anyway) but I've done it in PDF format and I'm not sure how to upload it to the site, can anyone help ?

Alternatively if you want to email me I'll send through the pdf but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post me email address on here either....all new to me sorry for being ignorant.

Anyhow if someone can help me get the link up and running I'm sure it would help other people.

Hi Newbie, have you managed to add the link yet as I'm interested in seeing this as my stereo back-lighting has given up too. Cheers.

Hi guys.

Hi Newbie, have you managed to add the link yet as I'm interested in seeing this as my stereo back-lighting has given up too. Cheers.

No sorry, I tried and failed miserably, but if you want to email me your email address I'll email you the instructions.

Hi guys.

I have PM'ed you my email address mate. If you send me the PDF I will host it on my server and you can link to it on here.

Hi guys.

I have PM'ed you my email address mate. If you send me the PDF I will host it on my server and you can link to it on here.

Here's the link at last. Thanks very much to Rick 'Tigerfish' for kindly hosting it. http://www.totalfishkeeping.com/lexus/BackLight.pdf

Hi guys.

Here's the link at last. Thanks very much to Rick 'Tigerfish' for kindly hosting it. http://www.totalfishkeeping.com/lexus/BackLight.pdf

Hi guys.

Hi. I'm new to this having just bought an LS400. I am, like many so I discover, puting a few niggling faults right. I just wanted to thank you guys for this invaluable document. Thanks a million!!!!

Rab

Hi guys.

No sorry, I tried and failed miserably, but if you want to email me your email address I'll email you the instructions.

Hi Newbie, got the link, excellent work mate will try this when time permits. Cheers.

• 12 years later...
On 1/8/2008 at 9:24 PM, TigerFish said:

Hi Rick.

Have you still got this? The backlights on my stereo are playing up but your 12yo link is dead :wink:

Yeah, that domain name is dead now. I’ll redo a link to my current domain tomorrow if that works for you.

I need to do the same with all my tutorials, as the photos don’t work anymore.

Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1