Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wheels In Motion

Bazza

this is a call to all those members who have visited Tony or asked for information or generally been helped out by him

On the 20th December we are holding the LOC christmas get together/party

looky here !

Tony WILL be coming

As a big thank you to Tony from all the LOC members and to show our appreciation for all the hard work, and more often than not work carried out at no cost to us, for all that invaluable advise he freely gives us

I would like everyone to dig deep and donate a fiver (or more :whistling: ), so that Tony can enjoy this event courtesy of LOC members

lets give back to someone who has given us so much

we need to collect at least £130 so thats only 26 members ! out of the hundreds he has helped

any money donated above the £130 will be then given to a charity of Tony's choice

please feel free to add your donation

Bazza...........£65.90 paid

Mark W.........£5 paid

Wozza..........£10 paid

Steviewevie..£5 paid

Aztec............£10 paid

Sparkystav...£5 paid

Parthiban.....£5 paid

Paradroid.....£5 paid

Johnboy......£10 paid

Geoffers......£10 paid

Purvesh.......£5 paid

Eddiea1.....£10 paid

CaminHead (WIM forum)...£20 paid

Gord.........£20 paid

Tango.......£30 paid

Ian M........£5 paid

Rich (WIM forum).....£10 paid

Rrs200....£10 paid

Mat..........£5 paid

Kenmac....£5 paid

B15RUP.....£5 paid

Lexus2d.....£10 paid

Dazz..........£30 paid

Matstheone..£10 paid

Cameronis200..£5 paid

Sorted vti........£5 paid

Treborlex........£25 paid

Bobski............£5 paid

Aarron...........£5 paid

Yemgi............£10 paid

Chris.S..........£10 paid

Aido..............£32.05 paid

LOC loose change.. £17 paid

Legendswraith....£6.08 paid

Mr Mole..............£32.95

total.......£458.98

money to charity.....£328.98

:D

Edited by Bazza

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For once i'm lost for words..... I'm genuinely shocked.

To me helping members in distress around the uk was part of the commitment to being a LOC member, admittedly policing company's around the uk for members has been hard but that was all part of the promise.

Fact is if it wasn't for LOC wim wouldn't be what it is today..... to explain

Several years ago i was training to be an instructor so i decided to go online and swat up.... I noticed the info online was either specific like F1 or very basic?... so i mentioned this to my examiner saying the bit in the middle ie: public information was missing and he said if i'm so bothered then i should display the information.... so i did.

I was through wim-web admin here asked me why members front tyres on the IS where wearing, so after measuring a few cars i realized the Lexus settings were wrong and i re-wrote them to stop the wear.

Next thing i had was owners traveling from all over the uk seeking my set-up, but i was unhappy people needed to travel 100's of miles to me so i released the settings to the club and the public domain.

This helped but the centres of the owners choice struggled to deviate from the OEM settings so i wrote them the calibration procedure, but they still struggled so i would have to call them and explain how to set the car or offer the owner a lifeline on the day to call me if things weren't going to plan.

At the time i was in full employment but the volume of cars from LOC and then other clubs made me realise wim could.... just could be it's own company... and now it is.

For someone who said they were speechless i have pantsed on a bit :)

On a suspicious note i hope i don't turn up to an empty hotel and everyone else is basking in laughter watching the CCTV from another hotel 500 miles away :shifty:

Not that i could possibly think that bazza :whistling:

Jokes aside, thank you bazza and indeed LOC for this "award".

On a suspicious note i hope i don't turn up to an empty hotel and everyone else is basking in laughter watching the CCTV from another hotel 500 miles away :shifty:

As if we would do that :o :o

(but you shouldn't give us ideas :yahoo:)

Wozza, wasnt it a fancy dress party and everyone turning up were wearing dresses?? :winky:

Bazza...........£20

Mark W.........£5

Wozza..........£10

Steviewevie..£5

Aztec............£10

Sparkystav...£5

Parthiban.....£5

Paradroid.....£5

Johnboy......£10

Geoffers......£5

Purvesh.......£5 (unfortnately won't be able to attend the party)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links