Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Massive Thanks To Steve2006! Oh And I Tied The Knot ;-)

Well I'm fresh back off my honeymoon in Antigua, and this is the first opportunity I've had to say a huge huge thankyou to Steve for being my 'chauffeur' to my wedding. Steve, your car is lovely, super smooth!.... And that V8, don't get me started on that V8!!!

When Steve arrived he was suited and booted and his Lexus was dressed in ivory ribbons. What an absolute gent! I haven't got a photo to put up just yet as the photographer is editing all the photos as we speak. It may be a month or so, but just wanted to show my appreciation.

So in the meantime I have a couple of pics of our other wedding car to show you. I was surprised to find that she rode a lot better than some modern cars, no joke! And of course, a quick pic of me and my new wife.....

0bebdebf0acf04c19bb56234a4d8a517.jpg

a87e6e39aa2f76b983602ca13763850d.jpg

3f18814ae7eb830377981ed2e69120b5.jpg

54bf3f9a227507df4e89ae7c10cf7b17.jpg

Lastly, Mr & Mrs Ridgers...

ffb176bb182c6bfd730d3382412903d6.jpg

Steve - sincere thanks once again. I will get the photo over to you just as soon as I have it.

Congratulations Martin :D Great photo's

..... & can't wait to see Steve and his car all dressed up :D

Ha ha I'm not in the pictures I hid around the corner :lol:

Funny thing was it rained for a short while whilst waiting at the church for the photographer and even on his wedding day with minutes before the service Martin was still thinking cars and detailing as he said " The water's beading nicely on the bonnet"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi guys. Haven't been on here for a while, however I've had the photo back from Steve's car and as promised have put it straight on here.....

IMG_0219.jpg

IMG_0215.jpg

Thanks very much one again Steve. Perfect choice for a petrol head groom's car :-)

Hi mate. I bought a 2005 subaru legacy wagon. Got the 2.5 boxer engine in it. It was a lot of car for the money. Hasn't got the go or refinement of my is300 but its a surprisingly capable car.... Bring on the snow and ice lol!