Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Accurate Tyre Pressure Gauge

PWOOD

I have been using the same pencil gauge for longer than I can remember. What so you folks use and any that have been checked against a reliable benchmark. Any links to a decent one digital or not I don't care.

• 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I bought the top recommended gauge in the recent Autoexpress test which was the RaceX analogue gauge. Very impressive build quality and comes in a decent case for only £10.

My pencil gauge was not as far out as I feared but the RaceX is easier to be spot on and use so for me worth it. 

• 1 year later...

I know it's an old thread, but it still might be of use. 

I use a lovely Snap On analogue gauge. It's quite large, and seems very accurate. I'll slightly over-inflate my tyres at the garage air machine, then use my guage to deflate to the correct pressure. 

Not super critical on my LS400, but my (bloody fast) motorbikes and my Cerbera were very fussy about accurate tyre pressure.

It's handy to keep in the boot too, thanks to the case. Some heavy-duty sticky back Velcro, and the case sticks to the carpet lining the boot.

https://store.snapon.com/Dial-Type-Pressure-Gauges-Tire-Gauge-Racing-Blue-Point--P647092.aspx

F265E6A4-B5F8-48A9-9D26-5F29F5CCBD3A.jpeg