Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Anyone Had Their Rx Serviced At Lexus Mk?

Anyone had their RX serviced at Lexus MK (Milton Keynes)?

If you have, how was it?

Would you recommend?

:)

I did minor service and MOT test last summer at MK Lexus, polite service would recommend them. Well, maybe without MOT - wrote some strange advise about engine plastic covers which obstruct view of engine...

• Like 1

, maybe without MOT - wrote some strange advise about engine plastic covers which obstruct view of engine...

Standard on MOTs where they cannot inspect fuel pipelines due to engine covers.

Son had it on 2012 Yaris.

I did minor service and MOT test last summer at MK Lexus, polite service would recommend them. Well, maybe without MOT - wrote some strange advise about engine plastic covers which obstruct view of engine...

Yeah its just to cover their backs if something goes wrong. Even Kwik Fit do this as they have bother from people trying to claim compensation. Usually they'll write things like (underbody not inspected due to fitted cover or rear offside seatbelt not inspected due to fitted child seat) etc.

Our family have used them many times over the last few years with several different Lexuss Lexusses Lexi models of Lexus :whistling: .

Always found the staff friendly, polite and accommodating and I feel I have confidence in them to be trustworthy which can't be said for a lot of other dealerships. Prices are reasonable for a Lexus dealer but I have taken out service plans to spread the cost and avoid price increases.

Also, they are local which, of course, helps a lot.

Yes, I can recommend them.

JBP

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links