Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Gs Sport/borbet Tte 18" Alloy Query

A long while ago I posted about tyre size choices for GS Sport Borbet TTE alloys on a IS300 Sportcross but despite searching I can't find the post/answers.

To update: I have now picked up a great set including centre caps and key, after looking for almost two years. All four alloys are all the smaller, non staggered size.

Two questions. I'm looking into suitable tyre sizes and was wondering if 225/40/18 would fit without issues or would 225/35/18 be better, I have standard suspension?

Secondly, what size & type of wheel nuts do I need to order?

Topic heading should read:

GS Sport/Borbet TTE 18" Alloy Query

I wouldn't have thought so but you could drop to 215 40 18 if you want to keep the stagger.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=300963387150

are "Tuner" style. I use them just as an added security method, plus a locking wheel nut on each wheel. Do I sound paranoid?... lol

Sent from my Iphone using Lexus OC

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links