Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

hi guys

price was good so couldn't resist :)

Lexus Ls430 4.3 VVTI V8

2004 face lift model

all toys you can think of

Air suspension

massage seats, fridge, keyless entry, cool / warm seats etc etc etc smile.png

Car has covered 237k miles but trust me it drives like 37k car and whisper quite, so much power when you put your foot down.

My 2005 BMW 745 has only 87k miles on clock but this Lexus drives much better and much smoother than BMW, super comfy and smooth.

IMG_4337.jpg_zpsvgw8vfpo.png

IthisMG_4344_zpsqmqaot84.jpg

IMG_4342_zpsjo9axw3w.jpg

FullSizeRender_zpsqupwywl2.jpg

cheers guys.

car has some history but last owner moved house and misplaced service book some where.

to be honest the money i paid for it i was not bothered about service book, i test drove it and i just bought it.

you can tell, previous owners took care of it.

has small issues etc but nothing serious, mainly steering column doesnt go up n down but stuck at right position so no worries and front 2 sensors are faulty and thats about it.

Lexus garage systems are not linked together and I cant even trace back any history.

I called lexus Edinburgh and they told me this car doesnt exist in their service data base.

.......... at least you should be able to find the sticker in the engine bay somewhere that tells you when and at what mileage the cambelt was last changed :whistling:

Malc