Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Which Color Combo To Go For , Pick Yours

Car looks good to me Katana , a little personalization is a good thing . You are right about the fog lights ,my sidelights are that bright .

I think all i need now is some killer wheels

• 3 weeks later...

That looks really good AJ. You kept it subtle.

With the rear pipes, are you going to cut out the mild steel resonators & only have straight pipe?

I read that it hardly increases the noise, but it does eliminate a 430 weak point.

Katana. A friend of mine done all of the windows on his range rover and they looked good, until the police came along and used a device to measure the strength of tints, he was told to remove the front two as they were too strong, so watch what you do

Cant beat what she was given when she was made. Mike.

Couldn't agree more. Mine came with aftermarket alloys on it, which are OK, but if I could find a set of originals that I could afford I'd change back to the stock look as soon as possible :)

Not sure if anyone has pointed this out but if I hadn't bought a set of new alloys to fit I'd have wanted these. I had Maxxis on my S320 and quite like them. Just waiting to buy a set when my present mixture has run down a bit more. BTW this is third time of listing so if they are near to you - may be able to barter (OK emblems missing)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lexus-ls400-alloy-wheels-/151713298793?

I am a 42 year old boy racer of sorts. I also own an 87 VW Syncro Camper with a VR6 fitted and a 1972 VW Karmann Ghia. I couldn't stand the old man wheels on the LS when I bought it so fitted the IS200 17" wheels instead. I kept the originals so that when I eventually pass on ownership I can put it back to original. I might fit the winter tyres to the original LS wheels but will probably just replace the tires on the IS200 wheels. I prefer to run on winters all year round because they give better grip on the cold wet Scottish roads (well most of the time cold and wet Scottish roads).

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links