Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Quickshift

tdiplc

Anyone doing a workshop on this installation - would also like to see an installed photo - is the actual lever height shorter or is it just the fulcrum point that is moved to achieve the shorter throw ?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone doing a workshop on this installation - would also like to see an installed photo - is the actual lever height shorter or is it just the fulcrum point that is moved to achieve the shorter throw ?

The fited height is the same as it is the fulcrum point that is changed.

Not wanting to kick up a fuss here by why arent people intrested in the TRD one ?which is a proven quality item and priced about the same.

Im not having a go here at anyone.

Because it's still under development :P

Says so on the TRD site atleast :)

Just Finished fitting my one!! (Yes I know its late, but I'm about to fly off to Africa soon!! :P )

Had a quick spin around the block and loved it! It won't solve your gear box problems (1st - 2nd gear). But those who want a gear change that fits the IS (I agree wit Mark, the IS gear change is under average for the car it is) this helps it ALOT!!

... What next? New light weight Flywheel, and that will make it spot on!!

P.S. Mark did you get told about my credit card! hehe!! :lol:

Update:

Only got 24hrs to drive my car, before I go away for a week!

First time since fitting that I've had a good long drive in it. Bloody hell I Love it!!!

Fitting instructions come with it, and trust me if I can fit it so can you!!! :P

Last comment I said it won't help the gear problem, but now I can't really feel it changing from 1st-2nd (notchy). If any of you have any doubt in buying one.... Get one before they've all gone!!

Got a couple of PM's asking what it feels like..umm.. You know what you think driving a rally car would feel like... Thats it! Short sharp movements, though you may need a bit of extra time in the gym to get in reverse!! :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links