Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Good To Meet You All.

Deadloak

Just 8 weeks to wait till I'm an official Lexus owner.

I've already found the forum very informative, and friendly. Can't wait for the car to arrive, although the last car of 9 years (Honda), has been superb, and is going to my Son as a second car. It still runs sweetly with no issues since new, hence why I'm going for another car built in Japan, as the Honda was.

I decided to get the Lexus due to it's quietness and refinement. I did look at the other premium manufacturers offerings in the same price bracket. but for the same economy, I would needed to go for a diesel. I wanted something quieter when stationary, since it is supposed to be a luxury car. I have nothing against diesels (previously owner an Audi A3 TDI), but when spending that amount of money, I wanted something a bit different, and quiet. I know the German brands are now producing hybrid's, but I'd rather have something less commonplace and from an established hybrid dealership as well.

My choice was:

IS300h F-Sport

Leather memory heated/ventilated seats

Mercury Grey

Premium navigation

Mark Levinson audio

Look forward to speaking with you all.

David.