Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sat Nav Map Update

Hi,

I'm on the 07-08 ver.1 West, I'd like to update it before my holiday trip in August but I'm not quite sure if those versions will work properly, I found some on ebay:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toyota-Lexus-Navigation-DVD-E1B-NORTH-EUROPE-2015-2016-Ver-1-/191626680027?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toyota-Lexus-Navigation-DVD-E1B-WEST-EUROPE-2015-2016-/191626594833?

Basically I need to buy for East and West as I'm traveling a lot in England but the main is NORTH for the trip Holland/Germany/Poland.

I've read it that if you changing the disc it may be difficult to get the old one working, is that true ?

I tried in Lexus but I've been quoted £250 when new in http://www.lexus-mapupdates.eu/ cost 125, that's a bit weird as well, any1 know why the charging that much ?

Regards

post-53524-0-04975000-1437421868_thumb.j

post-53524-0-73193400-1437421868_thumb.j

To be on the safe side input you current disc number into the Lexus maps update website and see what the latest version is and how much it cost and take it from there,as you run the risk of getting the wrong one off the bay,hopefully you will then have an idea of the exact ones you need.

• Like 1

If you need a couple of discs then you might as well just purchase the correct pack directly from Lexus on their website. It would work out cheaper and that guarantees you have the correct disc as you verify the part code on your existing disc.

I've typed the number from my disc and it shows me the one in attachment which doesn't clearly state which one is it, either West or North. Any ideas ?

125 that's the price in EURO, roughly 90 quid :D

PS: it's actually 120 with VAT and Freight :f

post-53524-0-66932900-1437425863_thumb.p

It's all of them. If you click on the check coverage icon, the right one on your screenshot, and then a country it will list which one of the 4 discs it is on.

People on eBay are just purchasing the full pack from Lexus and selling the individual discs. It's cheaper to purchase from them if you just want one disc, for example the West one for the UK, but two or more and you should just purchase from Lexus.

• Like 1

I thought it's only one region on that disc, so that's even better deal as I was just about to buy them 2 discs from eBay which will cost me the same price as per 4 from lexus, thanks a lot guys :)