Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I Fancy A Is200 Se

Jock

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must confess I've toyed with the idea of going the other way and buying the Subaru Imprezza next.  :blush::rolleyes: What are they like for comfort, security, reliability etc?

Personally, I think the Lexus is an upgrade to owning a Subaru.

My Scooby only does 19mpg on a good day and I don't drive hard (ok, it is 300bhp), but still, in my opinion a Lexus is a far finer motor.

The Scooby is reliable, but it ain't very secure... Group 19 insurance too, so don't buy a Subaru unless your prepared to fork out loads of reddies.

I had to add a Clifford Cat 1 alarm & I also fitted Tracker, just for my own piece of mind.

Stick with the Lexus mate. Why not just upgrade your IS200? It would save you a lot of cash in the long run.

Hi Jock

I was trying to avoid this type of blatant selling but………………….if I can help, please do not hesitate to give me a call at the dealership. 0131 335 6543.

As you will be the first person I have spoken to on the site about a car purchase; I am sure you won’t be disappointed!

Ian

ive just looked at the website for lexus edinburgh,why has the 2000x se got a sport dash,that cant be the picture of that car ;)

ive just looked at the website for lexus edinburgh,why has the 2000x se got a sport dash,that cant be the picture of that car ;)

Eh?

I had a look, the only 2000 X SE is the silver one, and it certainly has a SE intereor (single colour wheel & no alloy pedals!)???

Eh?

I had a look, the only 2000 X SE is the silver one, and it certainly has a SE intereor (single colour wheel & no alloy pedals!)???

have you got bad eyes ian the dash,look close my man,ive just looked again :)

have you got bad eyes ian the dash,look close my man,ive just looked again :)

Not sure what you are seeing.

The SE and Sport are the same apart from two-tone steering wheel (although my one doesn't - maybe you could choose not to have it), alloy pedals and alloy scuffs on the sport.

ive looked at the se model and the trim round the dash and gear knob ,the plastic is black,on the sport its a diff colour,i must be dreaming,i`m sure when i looked at chris shipleys the whole dash etc was the same colour,black ;)i`m not meening to cause a fight but all the other se models on that site have black dashboards ,the 2000x one has black with goldish trim like the sport ;)does anyone have a pic of there se dash :)

OK makes sense now. You have seen the face-lift models which came out in late 2001. Lexus changed the IS to a single dash colour, even the sport is the same. Before that all the ISs had a two-tone dash

thankyou colin,i knew i wasnt going mad :duh: :lol: i didnt know they stopped doing the 2 tone,i like it :crybaby:

Welcome to the club matie, its good to see yet another impreza owner converted to the wonderful world of Lex!!

I was once an Impreza owner, never looked back since

Welcome to the club Jock.

Don,

Do you have MSN Messenger?

So we can talk about it there.

I offered phunt 11k for his, which I think is a fair price, but he ain't budging from his price.

My MSN Messenger address is wullieduncan30@msn.com

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links