Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I Fancy A Is200 Se

Jock

i think 11k is a fair price for a 99 is200 and normaly mods dont add to the value of the car (except for maybe a supercharger). My price of £11,850 is as low as i can go realy. its a 2000 model. in perfect condition. its at that price so i can sell it quickly. and is certainly worth the extra dough! lol.

i have always kept the car standard and i dont tinker with the parts as i donbt feel confident enough. so everything is as lexus intended. so you can be sure there are no ill fitted aftermarket parts, lol, unless your gonna fit some lol.

have added you to messenger

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I agree with the Don, 11,800 is about right for a 2000 X SE with approx 30K on the clock.

No offence meant, but I thought Phunts IS was an S? i.e. no leather or elec seats? Which i thought would effect the price? perhaps i am mistaken though..

No offence meant, but I thought Phunts IS was an S? i.e. no leather or elec seats? Which i thought would effect the price? perhaps i am mistaken though..

No offence taken. my car is an S model but ive spent £2000 on it in the last 4 months and i swapped a £12950 car for my lex only 6 months ago so theres no way i could let it go for 11k (i did offer it for £11,500 without the rims and a 12 month MOT ;)) besides the fact mine only has 38k on the clock and a private plate.

Yeah, I agree with the Don, 11,800 is about right for a 2000 X SE with approx 30K on the clock.

I agree to but the Dons car has 50k if im not mistaken.

i bought my w plate is200 se in april last year for £15,000. you have to allow for depreciation. im loosing 3 grand. also a lot of people mainly boy racers bump up their prices for having mods, when in the end they never realy add value to a car. i have seen a nova in max power for £9000 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the end all cars need wheels (no matter what ones they are)

but in the end if it was my money i would always go for an un modded motor as a base car to modify.

not meaning any offense to anyone. But you can then apreciate any mods you do to it and wont find any nasty extras! lol.

and doesnt the s come with cloth interior? where as the se has full leather and alacantara. that would cost several thousand pounds to have retrimmed.

I totally understand what you are saying but most of my mods are genuine lexus parts so its not like ive added an aftermarket snowplough or a whale tail breakfast table boot spoiler or anything. IMO ive just upgraded my car to a newer version is200.I wouldnt class it as modded. Apart from the big noisy powerflow thats getting fitted on tuesday :) lol

Don,

I've added you to my MSN, just waiting for you to come online.

I've shown pics of your car Don & Phunt's to the missus and she likes Don's the best.

(No offence Phunt)

So, hurry up man! And get online :mat:

apologies for not being online, have just had to pop to cambridge and back tonight (family crisis) call me if you want to talk more, i think i sent you my mobile number if not its 07764481900. call me any time you want b4 10 pm

cool, i will try and be online if the little lady lets me! aparently i spent too much time here!

if im not online just call me and see if ican get online or talk. good speaking to you last night. ps, that p1 imprezza was the nuts, had another look at it this morn!

sorry about last night, if you can just send me a text then im a lot easier to get in contact with online. coz i tend to be running around like a mad man helping my friends etc. but am realy interested in contacting as soon as possible.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links