Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Now, What Is Going On Here?

Like how he has opened the centre console to hide the rip !! :lol: Got to be worth £700 though !

"Nil Point for Lancashire" (a silent 't' please) from Katie Boyle for that observation. Too obvious.

Adam must have a set of wheels spare as the n/s/f alloy was a mess.

If that is worth £700 then my coil sprung LS430 is worth £2,700

& I wont be expecting anywhere near that for it :innocent:

:oops: That should wake Mike up! :tsktsk:

The nsf alloy is still a mess ?? does that make it a "null point" for Lanarkshire? :lol: Not seen a vvti engine for less than £400(would break for £700) . Not £2700,maybe £2500? does that include a bottle of anti- freeze to top yer gearbox up? :lol:

Simon

• Like 1

The way this works is the high bidder who bids an enormous amount of money for the car to ensure he gets the car, sends the seller a note to says if the winner doesn't turn up I will buy the car off you, of course the winner doesn't turn up because we all know who the winner is. He keeps sending notes asking if the winner had been in contact but of course we all know he hasn't eventually the seller gives in and our well known chap turns up to pick the car up, going over the car he finds so many things wrong with the car that he offers you barely half what the auction price is for the car, he can use charm or menace but hes done it so many times hes well practiced at it and he comes away with the car for I would think about half what the final bid was. Then low and behold as if like a miracle our chap has it for sale , no mention of the dash lights not working anymore so perhaps he has repaired that problem or any other problems with the car. I bet that the list of problems with this car is a mile long. OK for spares. Mike.

• Like 3

The nsf alloy is still a mess ?? does that make it a "null point" for Lanarkshire? :lol:

Simon

Five point penalty :(

I'd looked at the later listing on a 7" tablet. I've just looked on a bigger screen & I'd swear that alloy has got worse in a week.

My son had to relist his car three times recently before he got a buyer who turned up.

About ten years ago I sold off my collection of 50s/60s hifi & 1st edition classical records. I had buyers from all over the planet, mostly the far east. I never had a problem with non-genuine bidders; though I guess the chavs hadn't a clue what I was selling.

Stuart. just noticing your avatar .... I recently checked my toolkit and woweeee, it too has the torch ( and everything else ) and it WORKS !

can't imagine it's other than a 20 year old Battery in it :whistling:

Malc

• Like 1

Scrutiny by our members of the used car market, as far as I am concerned, is very welcome. No one wants to be ripped off or sold a lemon. There are honest sellers out there but there are plenty who will try to hide faults and provide a description that at best is economical with the truth.

I have bought couple of pups in my time, even though they appeared cosha and ticked all the right boxes. I accept that I don't always get it right!

• Like 3

Hes selling another ls400 but forgot to mention the the sunroof isn't working, there's a slight blow in the exhaust and wheels need refurbing. I remember this car as due to the problems it was going cheap at £795. Actually the previous owner hasn't taken it off the website yet and it's all there to see.

When I was thinking about importing a 430 from there I remember correctly change of registration was a requirement and I am sure it had to be done within 12 months. Mike.