BarneyTT

Just Insured Through Adrian Flux

Thought I'd give the club insurers Adrian Flux a call as my renewal through Churchill had increased, they managed to save me £44 so I've taken out a policy with them, result :)

Well worth giving Adrian Flux a call.

• Like 1

May i ask roughly what you have insured?

Car

NCB

Premium

Excess

I'm 28 with 1 NCB on an 2002 IS200SE. My Excess is £80 (Compulsary) and pay £450 a year. My lack of NCB is due to them expiring no crashes etc...

Might be a bit of a personal question and by all means tell me to shove off. Just wondering if Adrian Flux could save me money next year or if the saving is enough i may just switch over for the £25 fee.

No problem James, here you go:

Car: IS300 Sportcross

NCB: Over 9 years

Premium: £205

Excess: £300

I also have my wife insured to drive, plus, as my yearly mileage is now so small, I have it limited to 5k a year on the policy.

Hope that helps.

Why not give Adrian Flux a call, doesn't cost anything for a quote aside from a bit of your time.

• Like 1

May i ask roughly what you have insured?

Car

NCB

Premium

Excess

I'm 28 with 1 NCB on an 2002 IS200SE. My Excess is £80 (Compulsary) and pay £450 a year. My lack of NCB is due to them expiring no crashes etc...

Might be a bit of a personal question and by all means tell me to shove off. Just wondering if Adrian Flux could save me money next year or if the saving is enough i may just switch over for the £25 fee.

Hi,

If you'd like a no obligation quotation then please feel free to give us a try. If you wanted to PM me some contact details I'd be happy to arrange for one of my quotes team to give you a call back.

Regards,

Dan.