Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Wallpaper & Screensaver

Jock

I like Don's motor, as I don't really want a Tezza.

How much you want for your motor, just out of interest?

£11500.... Nothing wrong with imports my friend, where are Lexus made?? :whistling:

Well, expect for the higher insurance associated with an import.. :winky:

I have the really cool IS200 screen-saver which used to be available from the Lexus web-site. It's 12Mb and I don't have enough web-space to host it. If anyone would like it and can think of a way of making it available then let me know.

I have the really cool IS200 screen-saver which used to be available from the Lexus web-site. It's 12Mb and I don't have enough web-space to host it. If anyone would like it and can think of a way of making it available then let me know.

Java, The screensaver you have, Is it the one that draws the IS in pencil then fills it in colour?

No it's the one that says:

"They say the road to the top is narrow, long and winding"

"Excellent"

and then plays an arty video of an IS200 being thrashed around some mountain roads on the continent.

I got the screensaver first about 2 1/2 years ago, drooled over it every day and then got the car to match.

I don't understand why Lexus removed it from the site - it's a good advert for the car.

i wouldn`t mind that screensaver mate!! :winky:

BTW I've also got a windows 98 version of the screen saver in case anyone wants that.

The version that I gave Jock works on Windows NT and 2000 and from his last post I'm guessing XP too. How'd you do it Jock?

I edited the MS-DOS Batch file.

For anyone else who's going to use the screensaver on XP you will need to edit the msdos bat file in the install directory so that it refers to c:\windows instead of c:\winnt.