Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Record Price Mark 4 - Only 29k - £8k

Hi Chris

Not a snowball in hells chance of me selling .I think it would be impossible to replace my 29k mark 4 like for like and to be honest there is nothing out there I fancy to replace it.

On eBay last weekend there was a 99 mark 4 with 54k on it went for £50 short of £4K last week and it was my favourite colour .That sold for £200 more than I paid for mine three years ago so the quality mark 4s are rising in price.

No photos - could it be a teenage wind up? - under a month membership of Gumtree.

Who today is unable to take a few photo's and download them? Why would anyone advertise a car without photo's?

Not negotiable - not interested! go away and take some photo's as no one is travelling to a destination for an unseen vehicle especially at a ridiculous price.

BTW Has Viv Westwoods car been sold yet - looks like the S*x pistols performed a concert in it!

• Like 1

Got a reply.

He is having pictures taken shortly.

Having exchanged a few emails with Raymund (the seller) he truly sounds like a nice, straight forward guy. And without any doubt his car will be as he describes it.

I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures. Might be tempted to go see it in the flesh :) (not buy!! 2 is enough)

After all - it's not often you come across an ultra low mileage, pristine example.

"I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures. Might be tempted to go see it in the flesh :) (not buy!! 2 is enough)"

oOo

I'd have to tke the wife with me to be certain of that!

Not too far from you so will be an interesting day out?

Is such low mileage a plus, however?

Us ignorant English, thinking Argyll is 'near' Edinburgh?

On a par with being asked, in Africa, if you-say-'know' David Beckham cos you live in England?

Must look it up.

as to 'worth' angle. It's not easy. you can, for example get a Citroen C6 for £6-7K. (Which I've considered)

But....as we frequently point out on here, the Ser 4 is a unique concept.

Low miles not always good as, if car only used for local trips, etc., the engine CAN gunk up, I guess. But still tempting to me (at £6K, not £8K.)

So tell the guy? I could fly up.......

If I recall...months and months ago an LS400 with very low miles was up for sale in Edinburgh. Just wonder if its the same one and/or the same seller. If you go to view it have a look at the LS430 face lifted one as well, in Musselburgh, pictured on gumtree for less money 99000 miles.

No offence intended! Just reflecting on often we have scant knowledge of distances in Scotland!

Looking at map, I wondered why arran was excluded from being part of Argyll?

I spent 5 days collecting Avantgarde Duo speakers from there once (look them up)

great trip.

• Like 1

The ad has been deleted.

I wonder if it sold..........

If it did, and for that price, it would be good for the whole Ls400 range I reckon.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links