Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

As previously said, Wow. Seems like they forgot what they'd written and just carried on writing!

The VED amount stated in the ad is correct for 6 months tax, but I don't think that's a correct quote for this particular car. When launched the CO2 emmision (g/km) for the 450h was quoted at 186 placing it in tax band J. I believe when the car was facelifted a suble tweak to the engine management reduced this figure by 1 to 185 resulting in a change of tax band to I. £118.25 is the six month charge for this band. I could be wrong to state it was done when the model was facelifted but I'm pretty sure that's the case. However, from the puctures this isn't a facelifted model as the cosmetic changes applied moved the side indicators from the wings into the door mirrors for one thing. If this is a pre-facelifted car I don't belive it is an se-l either. When I was looking to buy mine a few years back I stubled accross an original press release online from 2006 which stated all 450h models with the se-l trim level had addaptive cruise control with precrash safety system (acc/pcs) and a sunroof as standard. These became an optional extra package on the facelift se-l trim model. The pictures of this car clearly show no sunroof or the the little stalk on the steering wheel that cars fitted with acc have. This is situated undeneath the phone button and has a picture outline of a car with a radio wave signal to the front of it. Not a great discription but those that have it will know what I'm talking about.

this seller lives about half a mile away cars seem ok but description is always incredible and she has personally drove them 100-150 miles even when i have seen car transporter dropping them off but they are usually cheaper i would veiw first

Wow thats a lot of words! The colours, my eyes!

Hmm something seems a little fishy though, just been on https://www.vehicleenquiry.service.gov.uk/Default.aspx and it doesn't come up. Not had this before?

I think you may have put the letter o in instead of a zero, it comes up all normal no nasties. Mike.

Wow thats a lot of words! The colours, my eyes!

Hmm something seems a little fishy though, just been on https://www.vehicleenquiry.service.gov.uk/Default.aspx and it doesn't come up. Not had this before?

I think you may have put the letter o in instead of a zero, it comes up all normal no nasties. Mike.

Oops! My bad!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links