Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi guys,

Thought I'd post a link to this one as it's just been dropped from £10.5k to 9k !

It's a base model so thats me out but it might be a go-er for someone else on here.

As far as I can see from the gov mot checker it has sat for a couple of years doing next to no miles so I'm not sure if thats a problem or not?

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201504293036907?price-to=11000&radius=1500&make=lexus&sort=default&maximum-mileage=up_to_70000_miles&model=gs_450h&onesearchad=used&search-target=usedcars&postcode=sy14el&page=1&logcode=p

yep - that ones has been on sale for a while now - i would say atleast 2 months

Now that i look at AT everyday for 450hs , i have noticed that they are slow sellers

that is very true. My car sat for sale for more than 6 months, even with fsh, low mileage and SE-L with ACC/PCS, and the price gradually dropping...:) With not many 450h's around my view is that rarity combined even now with hybrid cars being an unknown quantity for most buyers, plus Lexus main dealers working hard to hold prices up, all mean that many 450h's sit around long. When I was looking I spotted cars around for >12 months!

• 4 weeks later...

recently there was a silver on for sale in Luton - no leather either - the seller relisted it many times without success - in the end a dealer bought it - put leather interior into it and its now on their forecourt - some cars command the term "fully loaded" otherwise it does'nt do them any justice