Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Satnav

Stompe

I had a loan 2015 model year Ct200h when my car was in for a check on the steering. The loan car sat nav chimed and displayed nearby cameras.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Hi Guys

Thanking you for your replies, I should have said I am thinking of buying a Premier and whether the speed cameras are on the satnav for a 2012/12013 model?

Stompe

I have the full Sat Nav on my 2013.Luxury and there aren't any speed camera warnings unfortunately. Think it only came with the Facelift models, though not sure if the Advance models with the more basic Tom Tom kit has it, as most portable Tom toms have e feature.

Hiya, Im not familiar with the Lexus Nav, But if its DBD based it cost me £180 for the update discs for my second generation Prius, They were the latest discs........ But on investigation, they were at least 2years out of date, Big issue over on the Prius owners site, I now have an Auris Excel Hybrid, which i have free 3 year upgrades. Much improved now.