AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

alanc745

Midlands End Of Year Get Together

Does this forum have another gathering in the Midlands are before the end of this year or have I missed the last one?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Well that's two of us then!

Surely there must be more than 2 people on this forum who would like to have a meeting somewhere to compare cars & swap ideas & show what they may have added or improved on their cars & have a coffee or bite to eat?

We've not had any this year and it's a little cold this time of the year in a pub car park.

Perhaps worth looking into next year with a bit more warmth and sunshine :)

Hi Steve2006, oh well never mind onto next year Then!

I am off to my last Jaguar get together next weekend in the cold, but it's usually a good laugh.

We could all arrange to go to the same place next year as this forum at Donnington motor museum.

Has a cafe & the museum for inside space & still covers the car theme as a place to get together.

Possibility as a venue?

Has to be arranged with them, but there is no charge other than entry to the museum if you want to go round.

They do section off parking depending on numbers attending, we arrange about 2-3 months ahead.