Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wind Deflector For Is250

So I thought about getting some wind deflectors as I saw on another Lexus IS250 and looked really good.

Now the thing is I have looked high and low and just can not find the Team Heko tinted 4pc set for front and rear. eBay only do 2pc for front or full set only for IS250 2013>

Anyone know any other in channel set for 2006 model any advice or if you already have them, where do you buy them from.

Thank you

Climair do a great set. Better than Heko. They do them for all 4 doors

Thanks Arqum. Do you know if they are in channel ones as I dont want the stick on type with 3m.

Update: I have decided to go for the Climair wind deflectors so called them and secured a 10% discount for LOC members.

They come in three different colours, Clear, Smoke Tint and Black so its best to call them to order which then takes 2-3 weeks for delivery. You can also order online on UK site and put a note for your colour choice and then discount can also be applied:

Discount Code: CLUB197

Telephone: 020 8309 7744 - Andy or Alex

http://www.climairuk.com/?gclid=CNLDlpCq6sgCFaYSwwodCRcN1g

Climair UK Ltd
197 Days Lane
Sidcup
Kent
DA15 8JX

make sure you get the black ones for your car Ish. Look much better. Bit of advice, they come with a white Sport sticker on them that stand out like a sore thumb. Best thing to do is put the deflector where the sticker is in hot water to loosen the glue and then with a Bic biro pen lid scrap the sticker off carefully. Once done then use some WD40 to remove the glue residue. Job done. Look great and on a dark car look wicked. Let me know if you need pics of mine

Perfect!! Thanks Arqum as the logo was the only thing I didnt like LOL!

Will go with your advise and get the black tint.

Please send a picture of yours if you dont mind, cant wait to see what they look like.

Been looking for wind deflectors for a while and gave up as the OEM looks great but expensive.

Interested to see what these look like, can someone post some pics? I dont want the stick on ones so the channeled ones are very tempting!

Which one do you pick to order for an IS250, is it the 'US-version' IS250?

I have the smokey tint ones. They're a good match for my car (similar colour, no tints) although the logo stands out a bit so I think I'll remove the stickers, or at least the ones on the rear doors.

• 3 weeks later...

make sure you get the black ones for your car Ish. Look much better. Bit of advice, they come with a white Sport sticker on them that stand out like a sore thumb. Best thing to do is put the deflector where the sticker is in hot water to loosen the glue and then with a Bic biro pen lid scrap the sticker off carefully. Once done then use some WD40 to remove the glue residue. Job done. Look great and on a dark car look wicked. Let me know if you need pics of mine

Hi Arqum, just got the wind deflectors and as you advised taken the Cilmair sticker off by putting under hot water and then wiping the glue with WD40. Cant tell if anything was ever stuck on :)

Will install and upload photos when the rain stops...cant wait!!

Thanks for your advise.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links