Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What Do You Prefer

mudzs

51 members have voted

1. 1. What Do You Prefer

• MK1 GS300
    • MK2 GS300

Was wondering what people preference was mk1 or mk2 GS300,I prefer the shape of the mk1 and find it has a bit more road presence than the mk2 ,also it is a bit rarer than the mk2 but then i am byast for obvious reasons :)

I guess you are talking about looks?

I voted for the series I. Better looking in sport form although the lights, both front and back, look a little dated. From certain angles the series II is very plain. I think the money spent on the series I for the Italian designer was money well spent.

Spec, interior and driving the series II wins hands down.

Well i was gonna include it but as no one really knows what it is gonna look like i did not .my local dealer said today he had seen the pics of the car and the front end is different to the ones in the pics on this site which i showed him today :question:

I like this one apparently it's the best lexus on the road ;) . http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...&category=50175

That ad is a classic example of picking a bad location for your photo! It's been up for sale before, several months ago.

The Mk1 GS definately more muscular looking, but my 2hrs behind the wheel of a current GS430 - such a nice car to drive B)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
The brown interior is very nasty and the overall look of the series I interior really dates the car.
Yeah must admit i have seen some pretty bad colour combo's on the mk1 like the brown dashboard.

You are obviously both delusional :wacko:

garage_gallery-111-1076961876_thumb.jpg It's a thing of beauty :heart:

• 3 months later...

I prefer the Series I (Sport) myself, but I like the spec of the Series II and the fact they have a 4.3l V8 option. I'm not keen on the front or rear lights (front too Mercedes) of the Series II.

I don't drive fast, but for a car that looks very nice (Series I Sport), it's a shame there isn't more power under the hood.

My Dad received the monthly Lexus magazine a couple of weeks ago and it had a couple of pictures of the Series III along with an article. It looks very nice, more aggressive than the Series II, but still stylish, and is pushing near 300bhp.