Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

This Ls Will Make You Sick !

Is this the latest offering from lexuschap??? Mike.

PS I have just seen that should you lose or reload your page before you post it you can restore it by clicking on the View Auto Save Content at the bottom of the editing box. Ain't that cleaver?

• 2 weeks later...

To be fair to the guy or guys who built this car it is a superb piece of retro engineering.Of course it will never get the recognition that it deserves because they used a Lexus LS400 as a platform and non of the Lexus LS400 purists would condone such a treatment of their Icon.

Perversely that is a compliment to the Lexus LS400 because the platform would need to be a very robust piece of engineering to perform such a radical change on.

To be fair to the guy or guys who built this car it is a superb piece of retro engineering.Of course it will never get the recognition that it deserves because they used a Lexus LS400 as a platform and non of the Lexus LS400 purists would condone such a treatment of their Icon.

Perversely that is a compliment to the Lexus LS400 because the platform would need to be a very robust piece of engineering to perform such a radical change on.

I agree with everything you say. Such a waste of talent and money. Still you can be sure that someone will come along and love her and give her a new home. Mike.