Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Oxygen Sensor

mDx

Hello everyone, currently my car requires two oxygen sensor's both of them does not give a resistance anymore and make the foult to appear. I have another 2 two that i used before but the voltage they give me when heated is too low and their are bad aswell! I have 4 another sensors and they good, but all them 4 are for the very back of the engine, and i don't know if i can to shorten them and put on the closer to cyl 1 bank 1? Are they give the same voltage and has same resistance?
I am also looking where could i buy them new is there any good location to get them? Toyota wants 600 Euro its a bit not in my price range. Other part shop's looking 300euro but don't know if they are any good.
Thank you for any info provided.

There are three sensors on the IS. Two on the inlet manifold which are the same sensor just a different lead length and a rear one after the main cat on the exhaust.

Denso do direct fix replacements. Have a look at sparkplugs.co.uk, should be less than 100 Euro.

There are three sensors on the IS. Two on the inlet manifold which are the same sensor just a different lead length and a rear one after the main cat on the exhaust.

Denso do direct fix replacements. Have a look at sparkplugs.co.uk, should be less than 100 Euro.

no not talking about the very back one just off the cat, talking about them two mani's they are different lead lenghts i have 4 of them used but they are good, have voltage and resistance shall i plug them two same lenght or should i shorten one?

You can get Denso and NGK which are OEM on ebay for a reasonable price, Lexus Birmingham had some on there the other day for £120.00 each.

Yeah i seen denso ones but i have to do wiring should the lenght be an issue? I mean can i just connect and solder them to the plug? does not matter the lenght of the wire?

You can get Denso and NGK which are OEM on ebay for a reasonable price, Lexus Birmingham had some on there the other day for £120.00 each.

Yeah i seen denso ones but i have to do wiring should the lenght be an issue? I mean can i just connect and solder them to the plug? does not matter the lenght of the wire?

Denso do different types - a generic one where you have to solder on the connector from your old sensor or true direct fit replacements for the IS200, the choice is yours.

• Like 1

The difference in lead length is just to avoid the excess touching the exhaust and being damaged. If you can make sure it is secure then it is fine to use the longer cable without having to shorten it.

Thats the answer I was looking so long!! Thank you so much!! will try that on next free day :))

Denso do different types - a generic one where you have to solder on the connector from your old sensor or true direct fit replacements for the IS200, the choice is yours.

yea seen it thank you :))