Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Tailhappy?

Okei thanx guys! Im currently on nail tires brand new so i got no worries at the moment, i was pretty nervous because my uncle is also on new tires but not nails and his car slides in roundabouts! Btw i came from w210 e430 benz and that car didnt slide in rain even on bad tires! Not that i tried haha.

Nail tyres???

Snow tyres??

I think you'll only slide if you are doing silly speeds and yanking the steering wheel extremely to one side.

Wheel alignment also plays an important part, my brothers celica with bad front tyres understeers on mild turns, my old CTR corners like rails.

Nail tyres???

Snow tyres??

I think you'll only slide if you are doing silly speeds and yanking the steering wheel extremely to one side.

Wheel alignment also plays an important part, my brothers celica with bad front tyres understeers on mild turns, my old CTR corners like rails.

snow tires (studded) we call them nail tires here in Iceland, yeah the power isnt that much in those cars you really have to yank them if your gonna go sideways or be on very bad tires