Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Fifth Gear New Series On Itv4 Now

mikeyv

Missed both of them do you know of any repeat times? Mike.

According to Sky epg, S1 ep2 is on next Wednesday at 8pm.

That is what last nights episode was listed as, however, the details of the items on the show don't match up, so who knows?

Just to confuse further, next Thursdays show is supposedly S1 ep1.

Just looked on Wiki at an episode guide, and last nights show is ser25 ep3, according to them.

Actual items on last night were Citroen Cactus test, Jag v Merc, Tiffs first racing car v a modern Lotus.

According to Sky epg, S1 ep2 is on next Wednesday at 8pm.

That is what last nights episode was listed as, however, the details of the items on the show don't match up, so who knows?

Just to confuse further, next Thursdays show is supposedly S1 ep1.

Just looked on Wiki at an episode guide, and last nights show is ser25 ep3, according to them.

Actual items on last night were Citroen Cactus test, Jag v Merc, Tiffs first racing car v a modern Lotus.

Many thanks I will get the Sky machine to record it. I did go on the 5th Gear website but I couldn't make any sense out of it. Mike.

Thursdays episode repeating now on ITV4, so on ITV4 +1 in an hour.

Cheers Mikey, Its also on tomorrow morning 9am so have got it to record that one. Already recording Real Madrid V Barcelona and watching Man City V Liverpool so cant record anymore. Thanks for the heads up. Mike.

Thursdays episode repeating now on ITV4, so on ITV4 +1 in an hour.

Cheers Mikey, Its also on tomorrow morning 9am so have got it to record that one. Already recording Real Madrid V Barcelona and watching Man City V Liverpool so cant record anymore. Thanks for the heads up. Mike.

Ah, that's more like ITV4, they're not usually shy of repeats!

I must say I much prefer 5th Gear to TG, and given my intense dislike of Chris Evans, thats very unlikely to change.

Pity Plato is missing though.

• Like 2

Typing of racing cars....way off topic .... is anyone old enough to remember 'Lawrence Tune' & this? (& I do mean the first time around).

http://m.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C592913

I have just watched the Tiff Needell show. How boring. As you say no Jason, definitely missed a trick there. Not much for Johnny to get his teeth into, another trick missed there and VBH another trick missed. This program needs a bomb put under it and remodeled. Its even more boring than TG. What is the matter with these program makers? More 1st gear than 5th, Mike.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links