Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Winter Vehicle Bought.

Indeed, the V8 has a nice sound and the air suspension does make it a very smooth ride. There are plenty of horror stories about the RR P38 air bags but mine were recently replaced along with a new compressor so I should be good :)

Makes the ride in my LS seem firm especially over recessed inspection covers etc etc, love the sound of the rover V8, single figure mpg though lol, his died when the wiring for the wiper motor burnt out taking the dashboard with it....

Bought a 2001 Range Rover Vogue for the winter.

Also a V8, but not as refined as the 1UZ-FE ....

never driven one but the cabin looks comfy in these - happy motoring

remember ed china changing the air compressor in one of these and it wasn't too difficult

p.s how can you change cars so soften - do you have a trade insurance policy?

Brings back memories of my old E plate Rangie I had a few years ago. Paid £300 for it,so you can tell it was a good one!. It was fine until you hit 44 mph,then it would make a beeline for the other side of the road in quite dramatic fashion. Kept it a few months,then sold it for what I paid for it to a guy who was starting up an offroading school. Those were the days.

• Like 1

Nice one, been in many RR's and even a ragged old knackered RR is a machine worth driving.

If I had to leave Lexus it would be for a nice V8, as they are comfortable and fairly quite, but I think it'll be the LS only for a while.

Enjoy the winter and not getting stuck when the white stuff arrives.

• Like 1

To be honest it's not really single figure mpg. I get around 15-18 mpg driving locally. I live quite rural so no city driving involved

Johns is single figures he does a lot of towing and a heavy right foot.the V8 rumble is intoxicating B)