Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Finally Got An Is200 :) Build Thread!

The only thing that has gone wrong is a front shock had a mist of oil so I changed it , the rest has been service items I'm a mechanic by trade and so I have done it all myself . The car still has some original bulbs in it my car has done 76000 miles the one thing I would check is the cam belt even if it's been changed

Nice, the cambelt I'd being done mid January, along with a major service, my mate is going to do the cambelt and I'm going to do the service, if I get time this weekend I'm going to attempt to Polish up the pulleys as they look horrible

Make sure you change the idler and tensioner as when they wear they make the belt run at a slight angle and it wears out very quickly there has been a few reports on here about it

Don't worry mate, everything in that area is going to be replaced, as I plan to keep the car now, I will be spending a fair bit on it to get it near mint.

Completely agree, I love mine, I have had it 6 years already and never kept a car that long before. Mine still gets the looks despite being over 11 years old now. If you look after them properly they will look after you. OK so I have spend a fair bit on the enhancements, but the base is still there and the looks. Although I do feel the standard car sits too high, if you lower it so the wheels fill the arches, it looks so much better, but that's just me I know it doesn't suit everyone.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Little update, Fitted my double din unit and it has power, iv had to make my own loom as i couldn't find the correct connector block any where, just need to figure out the amp power and speakers and it's all done, reversing camera to be fitted at a later date

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links