Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi all

Sorry if this has been asked before but I have bought some new wipers AR16 and AR26 and have problems with the drivers side blade. The small clip that goes over the hook will not clip because of the cantilever wiper bracket. I have bodged it for now but is there a proper fix?

i bought some michelin stealth about 8 months ago - paid good money for them as you would

they have just developed a judder which i cannot get rid of.

i have therefore decided to go for a cheap non make for £4.50! - the seller has sold over 1300 - i would'nt mind replacing them 8 months later.

was'nt impressed with the michelins though especially when they cost £26 odd quid!

I bought aero type blades at tesco the other week and they were 16 for the passenger and 24 for the driver and both fit easily.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

I bought mine on that black Friday for £2.00 each. Thinking about it now I should've bought a few sets.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Hi Tony and welcome to the LOC.

I had the same problem fitting the driver's side, I "modified" the fitting with a stanley knife by cutting a small piece of the plastic out.

Been working fine for around 4 years now ( cheapo eBay flat types).

• Like 1

Update: the wipers turned up today (ap automotive brand)- both have the lift up clip type fitting - fitted fine - first impressions - very good - smooth quiet and clean the screen fine.

cost £4.50 inc delivery

lets see how long they last?

• 1 year later...

I've only ever bought replacement rubbers from Toyota/Lexus and they seem to last about  40/50k miles ( 4/5 years ) .......  the last one's I think were about £23 a pair ( maybe )

Malc