Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Do You Think Cars Effect Attraction

Fidgits

What effect do you think a car has on being attractive to the opposite sex?  

105 members have voted

1. 1. What effect do you think a car has on being attractive to the opposite sex?

• A bad (heap of a) car makes you less attractive
    • A good (expensive/sporty) car makes you more attractive
    • Both of the above
    • Any modified car makes you more attractive
    • A good modified car makes you more attractive
    • I dont care, I'm married
    • I dont think the car makes any difference

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as we've got at least two girl members, what do they think?

From my point I don't think it makes any difference what car a man is driving if he is fit he is fit!!!

I have noticed a lot more male attention from men since I have changed my hair colour though. :ohmy::ohmy:

So I ask the question do men prefer nice cars with blonde women in? or is it my imagnation. (prob wishful thinking!!!) :winky: :winky:

I have noticed a lot more male attention from men since I have changed my hair colour.

Is that preferable to 'male attention from women' or 'female attention from men' then ? He He PML :lol:

So I ask the question do men prefer nice cars with blonde women in? or is it my imagnation. (prob wishful thinking!!!) :winky:

Nice car... Blonde... Mmmmm Hulllllooowwwww :flowers::wub:

( can always check on big house and med cruiser later )

:devil::oops:

I have noticed a lot more male attention from men

So I ask the question do men prefer nice cars with blonde women in? or is it my imagnation. (prob wishful thinking!!!) :winky: :winky:

So can you recieve male attention from women??? :duh:

Yep you're right, nice cars and blonde women..... :D

• 3 years later...

I think a nice car helps, but with a proviso. It must be a very discreet car - showy flash things don't help with the opposite s*x. Shouldn't be too clean, shouldn't be too dirty and the owner should never draw attention to him/herself in it. A heap of scrap will not help either. An old car is fine, just a tidy one. Which car are girls going to go for lads? A well dressed man in an E-type Jag or someone wearing shorts in a Fiesta XR2i? Subtle and classy - always works.

ive been pulled a few times. tho they have all been men

1x in germany for " ilegal street racing "

22x in ireland for " ilegal exhausts " ( 12 times in 1 week one of them times i was sitting becide the car talking to the neighbours )

1x in ireland for " ilegal sun strip " ( i wasnt aware i had to keep aware of incomming aircraft at the time) "

1x in ireland for 57kph in a 50

1x in ireland for " having stickers on my car "

after that nothing much i dont stop to talk to strangers . or drunks looking for a quick way home

• 6 years later...

I personally think that a car is just a car. If you put value in your own self image based on your car then the truth is that it probably does effect how attractive you are. I personally depend on my personality to gain friends and influence people. What I have is not who I am, and I have been sure to keep that in mind most of my life. If you think that who you are is based on what you have or your job or degrees, then you are destined to depend on external factors to make and keep you happy.

Where do you people go who have women act this way because of your car...dogging???

I have had a few nice cars and get blokes look at them at lights and in petrol stations but never had women approach the car etc... No I am not disfigured or 90!

Ultimately women and men like nice things. Nothing wrong with that unless they are gold diggers!