Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Mesa Red Club

Hi

Well I have finally taken the plunge and traded the CT for an IS advance. So far very impressed with the ride and think the car looks stunning. Here are some photos in the handover room.

post-49408-145054726778_thumb.jpg

post-49408-14505472942_thumb.jpg

post-49408-145054731552_thumb.jpg

Can't wait to get to know it over Christmas.

Paul

• Like 1

congratulations paul

i also moved from a ct a while ago although i wouldn't go back to a ct there are features that i missed

like the sun glasses holder in the roof ,the park button and a rear wiper.

the phonebook is better as you can transfer your entire phonebook in 1 go

and not just 6 entries one at a time.

just make sure your contacts are stored on the phone otherwise they wont transfer to the car

dialing is different to the ct

press the talk button

then say "call + the contact name" i.e. call paul

find the persons name in the list and say the number next to the name i.e. 1st, 2nd, 3rd

then on the next display say "dial"

call is made

• Like 1

Yes, I will miss the rear wiper and park button. I will also miss the "gear lever". I liked the way you could engage drive or reverse quickly by moving the lever up or down.

The CT was nice but the IS is a step up on refinement.

Congrats Paul, that looks like a great colour combo. Based on a few CT loaners over the years the IS is indeed a step up. Enjoy the new wheels!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Welcome to the Mesa Red Club Paul. Enjoy your new car.

The only thing I don't like about my car are the wheels, and the only thing I don't like about your car is the protector on the back. I think if I got me one of those it would have to be in black, sorry lol

• Like 1

Your car looks superb and Mesa Red really suits the IS300. Get a layer of wax on it and see how it sparkles in the sun. It is known as Red Crystal Shine in Japan.

Ed :hohoho:

• Like 1

It's had the Gen3 glass coat treatment.

As long as you are happy with it. My Fsport had Superguard but it still looked better with a a layer of Bouncers wax applied. I wish I hadn't bothered with the Superguard imho a waste of money.

Ed :innocent:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links