Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi guys, can anyone tell me please, is it good to buy this timing belt kit? Because I haven't got much experience on cars. I don't want to buy the wrong part. Is it worth it to buy it? It looks like a good offer for all the full kit Complete Timing Belt KIT + Water Pump LS400 SC400 GENUINE + OE Manufacture Part cheers guys.

Hi. I've asked him lots of questions and he's replied to many but seems to hold back on some. I offered him £2200 which he would take, on closer inspection of photos I think it's been well battered the rear seats are really sunk down never seen that on one before even with higher mileage ect. He's describing it as prestine which it looks far far from prestine, he must not know the meaning of the word prestine so I'm not interested in it now as I think will get big probs with it.i think it's been neglected now it's later years. The price is right but I don't think the car is

Hi. I've asked him lots of questions and he's replied to many but seems to hold back on some. I offered him £2200 which he would take, on closer inspection of photos I think it's been well battered the rear seats are really sunk down never seen that on one before even with higher mileage ect. He's describing it as prestine which it looks far far from prestine, he must not know the meaning of the word prestine so I'm not interested in it now as I think will get big probs with it.i think it's been neglected now it's later years. The price is right but I don't think the car is

Prestine (Pgèhten in camunian dialect) is a comune in the province of Brescia, in Lombardy. It is situated in the Val Camonica Region.

Pristine is an immaculate condition Phil!

Good hunting.

Regards

John

• Like 1

It possibly is a good price, BUT if for eg air suspension is near its end would work out expensive car. Also if it needs a number of smaller jobs they all add up, so in my eyes I'd sooner pay £1000-£1500 more for a car that seller can assure me. Plus lower mileage, there's a nice one for £2700 a lot lower mileage. I've just been looking at rx's never had or drove one so can't really comment on one but seem to be reasonable priced

I've had many gs's ls's aristo's. All been super so may give a rx a try.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I see Lexus chap bought it!!! Now up for £2750 on eBay. At least lexuschap has washed it looks more presentable

MECHANICALLY PERFECT, DRIVES SUBLIME

NO ISSUES WHAT SO EVER IN ANY WAY, VERY NICE

There you go then you can drive in perfect peace. Mike.

• Like 1