Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Turbo

danny503

I had the conversion done by Simon at http://mjsservices-ipswich.co.uk/ he does advertise on eBay.

he charges £2100 for the kit but only another £200 to fit it for you as he designed it and loves doing it. Engine wise I just went for a lightened flywheel and a new clutch to reduce the stress and make the turbo spool up quicker. Also took the main cat out which makes it better. If you look on my profile you will see all the other things I have done to the car, suspension, brakes wheels, tyres. It pushes out around 230bhp which is probably enough for our roads to be fair. where can you really use a car that does 0 to 60 in under 5 seconds on a regular basis. I did it because it is different and I love my is200 and I don't care about car values it about the pleasure I get from driving it that's important to me.

Give Simon a call and he can go through it all with you. Good luck

I had the conversion done by Simon at http://mjsservices-ipswich.co.uk/ he does advertise on ebay.

he charges £2100 for the kit but only another £200 to fit it for you as he designed it and loves doing it. Engine wise I just went for a lightened flywheel and a new clutch to reduce the stress and make the turbo spool up quicker. Also took the main cat out which makes it better. If you look on my profile you will see all the other things I have done to the car, suspension, brakes wheels, tyres. It pushes out around 230bhp which is probably enough for our roads to be fair. where can you really use a car that does 0 to 60 in under 5 seconds on a regular basis. I did it because it is different and I love my is200 and I don't care about car values it about the pleasure I get from driving it that's important to me.

Give Simon a call and he can go through it all with you. Good luck

Thanks again for the info.. Only issue is I'm in Sydney lol...and my engine may be getting a little old (250k kms)

Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...

250k kms = 155k miles. Nothing to a looked after 1G-FE engine. Read some of the threads on here, people are still running 300k miles (482k km) IS200's with no major issues. Yours is still young yet :) But I'm afraid I can't help with the turbo option in AUS.