Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My 2008 GS450h has developed a problem. When reversing, the guide lines on the screen don't operate like they used to. Instead of the lines showing the projected direction, I just see a green square and as I turn to wheel from lock to lock a red rectangle appears at the side of the screen.

There is also a message about over steering after about a half turn in either direction. This only seems to happen with the car in reverse.

I've not checked the codes yet but I thought I'd ask to see if anyone else has had this problem.

The car performs normally in every other respect.

thats exactly what you have done the green rectangle is the parralell parking aid

you need to press the options on the display in bottom left to get back to standard rear view cam

you are in the Parking assisted mode wher it tells you were to turn the wheel

• Like 1

thats exactly what you have done the green rectangle is the parralell parking aid

you need to press the options on the display in bottom left to get back to standard rear view cam

you are in the Parking assisted mode wher it tells you were to turn the wheel

Thanks, I thought I'd broke it. :) Don't know how I did it though, old age is beginning to show.

• Like 1

it happens to us all mate

you are not alone

Thinking about it, I can't remember if it has been right since I picked it up from the MOT garage. Someone playing with gadgets methinks. That's my story and I'm sticking with it. :)

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links