AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

messi

Lexus Ls430

Hi guys I'm selling my 2004 ls430 and it's in good condition. Has 177544 miles on it but with all upto date service history. Last serviced on 19/12/15 with oil from toyota and iridium sparkplugs from rockauto. It's also had new air suspension and it's had the air compressor reconditioned. It has 4 winter tyres fired. Also new rear brakes fitted. Everything works as it should, it comes with 3 keys, all the full book pack. Only selling as I want a mk3 gs300. So if anyone wants to do a deal please let me know. I'm inviting offers. I'd rather someone on here buys it as I know it will be looked aftered. Oh and cambelt replaced at 104000 miles.

I wouldn't mind if the gs300 has high miles as I know being on here it would be very well looked aftered. Reason my ls430 has high miles is the previous owner took around Europe.

Thanks

• Like 1