Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Brummy Mk4 - Anybody Know This Dealer

My advice stay away. I went to see this in the summer, he's got it up for £999 but when I started throwing questions, he said its a misprint on the autotrader website and he wants £1999 so then I pointed out that it's £999 on his website too, so then I walked away, that's been for sale for a very long time, he told me it was clean and mint, but it's no where near mint

• Like 1

Thanks chaps. That saves me a 150 mile hike. Doesn't look as if I'll be able to replace my recently written off LS with another one unfortunately. All that seems to be around are high milers for silly money,or dodgy ones. Looking at a 2001 B*W 320 CI SE around the corner at the moment at a reasonable price. You never know ,something may turn up,like a one owner,20,000 mile MK3 in pristine condition for £300!!.

looks good value ........... and of course there's the brilliant Mk1 in pearlescent white that looks gorgeous and at little money I would say ....... EXACTLY the same as my first Ls400 too ..... how tempting is that !

Malc

• Like 1

Wish I'd seen the silver in Merseyside one before I just bought the pearl white one

Hi Chasdad

When you say Silver one, is it Reg R415 CET. cos that is not silver, it's a really nice shade of green and yes it looks good but so does yours.