Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi From Scotland

darkitchy

hi not 100% if I've posted here before but done a few things to the car. It was standard when I got it apart from the tein front n rear bumper and spoiler. Has so much planned for her. Already have got gruppe m induction. Tenzo r spec 50mm springs. Decat manifold. 2.5" cat back meerkat exhaust (did Colin McRae's car exhausts) into a 3.5" rounded tip. Password blue tow hook

post-53996-0-74183700-1452108116_thumb.j

post-53996-0-14813100-1452108341_thumb.j

post-53996-0-05016700-1452108385_thumb.j

Hi Robert and welcome to the LOC, we are a
friendly bunch and some of us even know how to pull them to bits and
put them back together again, with of course the one bolt and washer
left over.

We recommend you spend a couple of mins
looking over the rules of the LOC, we will be asking questions later.

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/terms-conditions/

Regards Mike.

• 4 months later...

How's the ride with the tenzo springs ? Do you have an problems with daily driving ? Was planning to get these but concerned he standard shocks wouldn't cope, would be good to hear from someone with them fitted 

Yeah there fine. But if like me that has a small incline to my driveway. U will scrap and if u have mudflaps u mite also lose one like mine lol. Fells nice and smooth. If I could do it again I mite only lower the back 30 or 40 mm. Fronts fine with 50mm

Thanks for the reply, mines lowered 35mm and it's really not worth it as the drop is so minor compared to standard, I could live with loosing a mudflap haha, providing the ride is still relatively smooth and you say :wink3:  Ps car is looking good fella would be spot on if you can get hold of some side skirts, miss my old one in that colour I think silver looks best ! 

Nice looking motor mate. I came so close to buying am is200 about 3 times over the years. Just couldn't justify the fuel usage back then and kept prong for diesels. Wish I'd gone for it and found the lexus brand earlier!

Look forward to watching your updates