Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

250C Se-I And Se-L Models. Difference?

I am looking for an IS250C from around 2010 or 2011.

It seems that there are two variants - the SE-I and SE-L. Could one of you guys tell me what the difference is?

I have an IS250C SE-L.

I'm unaware of all the differences. The main reason I have an SE-L is the memory seat function. My wife has a very different driving position to me and we drive the car equally.

I expected the SE-L to have the ML stereo, but mine doesn't. Had the ML set up in my previous IS250 saloon, I can't tell the difference if I'm honest, that's despite me being a bit of a HiFi nerd.

I suspect the TPMS will be a SE-L item. Can't throw any more light.....sorry !

Hi I have just purchased a top of the range 2011 250c SEL acc/pcs I have been looking for quite some time and found the specifications quite confusing as I have not had access to a n original brochure .

as far as I can make out there are 4 models SE I SE I full map SEL SEL acc/pcs

The main difference in the SEL is Seats heated and ventilated

Memory front seats ,steering wheel and mirrors

HID headlights

I-AFS front lighting ??

Illuminated entry system

Illuminated door scuff plates

Rain sensing wipers

leather console box

wood trim

The SEI full map and SEL have full map navigation system with DAB

radio optional

The SEL acc/pcs has 365 w mark levinson with 6 DVD player

40 Gig HDD and Dynamic route guidance system DAB standard

hope this helps it may not be a complete list but it is what I have picked up while viewing.I was lucky and found a top spec car which was not in a lexus dealership and they did not know what they were selling as it was the first one they had seen .If some one can give me an idiots guide to post pictures ,I will put some on here

Dave

Hi I have just purchased a top of the range 2011 250c SEL acc/pcs I have been looking for quite some time and found the specifications quite confusing as I have not had access to a n original brochure .

as far as I can make out there are 4 models SE I SE I full map SEL SEL acc/pcs

The main difference in the SEL is Seats heated and ventilated

Memory front seats ,steering wheel and mirrors

HID headlights

I-AFS front lighting ??

Illuminated entry system

Illuminated door scuff plates

Rain sensing wipers

leather console box

wood trim

The SEI full map and SEL have full map navigation system with DAB

radio optional

The SEL acc/pcs has 365 w mark levinson with 6 DVD player

40 Gig HDD and Dynamic route guidance system DAB standard

hope this helps it may not be a complete list but it is what I have picked up while viewing.I was lucky and found a top spec car which was not in a lexus dealership and they did not know what they were selling as it was the first one they had seen .If some one can give me an idiots guide to post pictures ,I will put some on here

Dave

Click on the More Reply Options, to the right of the Post button, below the reply box, then click choose files, next to the paper clip, select your image on your pc, then click Add to Post, hopefully your image will appear like this

post-41798-0-82393800-1452224707_thumb.j

Guys,

Thanks for your replies which are most helpful. It seems that the SE-I has smaller 17-inch wheels which maybe give a better ride but the illuminated scuff plates and the wood are a great touch on the SE-L. The rest of the differences I could get to live without.

Proving a challenge to find a nice 250C in either model out there with light upholstery and low mileage.

Thanks for the advice Mike I am not much good with PC'c (generation thing ) I tried what you advised but when I click the image in the folder ,a gold colourerd lock appears in the bottom left hand corner of the image and it will not transfer .The images have been downloaded from the card in my camera as usual .

Dave

Thanks for the advice Mike I am not much good with PC'c (generation thing ) I tried what you advised but when I click the image in the folder ,a gold colourerd lock appears in the bottom left hand corner of the image and it will not transfer .The images have been downloaded from the card in my camera as usual .

Dave

Sorry Dave, no idea what that is about, maybe somebody else can help?

If uploading doesn't work for you, you could sign up for a dropbox account (www.dropbox.com/home), load your pictures there (that's dead easy - you just slide them in) then share them (click on a box) and you get a link which you you can post here.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links