Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tdi Silicone Hose Kits Group Buy

Steve

TDi silicone hose kits £153 plus vat (We will be reducing the retail price to £170 plus vat in the near future but at the moment the price is £235 plus vat). The kit includes radiator hoses, heater matrix hoses and power steering hoses.

Please express interest here please or contact mark at tdiplc@aol.com

Sorry for any confusion Guys :blush:

Up to, and at the time of the post the normal price was £235 plus vat.

The normal price has been reduced now to £170 plus vat (I explanied the reason for this in my other thread in Tuning & Modifications)

The GB price is £153 plus vat

Hope this clarifies the situation :)

BTW, we are thinking about offering a less comprehensive kit (just the radiator hoses) for those that either don't want or can't afford the full kit - feedback please :)

As i dont look under the bonnet that much :blush: (its a lex) is the heater matrix hose a pain in the<cough>to get to.

They're quite easy to get to Pete, they are the 2 U shaped hoses on the bulkhead.

The power steering hoses are a bit more tricky - but still DIYable.

As i dont look under the bonnet that much  :blush: (its a lex) is the heater matrix hose a pain in the<cough>to get to.

They're quite easy to get to Pete, they are the 2 U shaped hoses on the bulkhead.

The power steering hoses are a bit more tricky - but still DIYable.

wont you have to drain the rad to do it though?

well.. alot of the hoses would be similar to the supra

I was looking mainly for the rad and some of the bigger hoses that are on show

Similar may not be close enough Steve. If there are enough people interested we will get them done properly.