Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

B&m Quickshift Kit Group Buy

Steve

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We haven't fitted one yet to an is200 so I don't know how easy they are to fit, how long it takes or how well it works. We have fitted lots of these to other cars and they are generally an hour or so to fit and work exceedingly well.

Maybe we should leave the GB until Dave E has had his fitted, and do a review?

Alternatively, you can register your interest now (becasue there is only a small amount arriving), and reserve the right to change your mind if you're not impressed with the review.

Maybe we should leave the GB until Dave E has had his fitted, and do a review?

Alternatively, you can register your interest now (becasue there is only a small amount arriving), and reserve the right to change your mind if you're not impressed with the review.

Sounds good to me.

I'm definately intrested and if the review is up to scratch will definately have one

Unfortunately we have been let down by the manufacturers (again), and have been given a new delivery date of 1st week of March :angry:

I am very sorry for any disappointment caused, and will understand if anyone wants to remove their registered interest.

Mark :crybaby:

Is dave still having his fitted on the 21st (tomorrow).

No becuase they haven't arrived yet :crybaby: Dave has a provisional booking for 4th Feb if they are here.

I think the fairest thing to do is to make your decision based on Daves review, which should be in the 1st week of Feb.

I will hold one available for you until after then.

Mark :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links