Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Lc500 - Who's Interested?

jamesm182

I love everything about it apart from that awful aggressive looking frontage. I bet it gets alot of attention from those that think they could burn it off the road. Love that colour.

Love the look of this personally and has the 5.0 V8 from the RC F... no mention on price yet though!

attachicon.gifdownload.jpg

attachicon.gifdownload (1).jpg

attachicon.gifdownload (2).jpg

attachicon.gifdownload (3).jpg

attachicon.gifdownload (4).jpg

attachicon.gifdownload (5).jpg

attachicon.gifdownload (6).jpg

attachicon.gifdownload (7).jpg

attachicon.gifdownload (8).jpg

attachicon.gifdownload (9).jpg

OK dont quote me on this but the last time i was at the dealership there was talk off

3.8 ltr hybrid.................around 85k

5ltr V8 ( as in RC-F ).... around 100k

5ltr V 8 twin turbo.........around 130k

Love the look of this personally and has the 5.0 V8 from the RC F... no mention on price yet though!

attachicon.gifdownload.jpg

attachicon.gifdownload (1).jpg

attachicon.gifdownload (2).jpg

attachicon.gifdownload (3).jpg

attachicon.gifdownload (4).jpg

attachicon.gifdownload (5).jpg

attachicon.gifdownload (6).jpg

attachicon.gifdownload (7).jpg

attachicon.gifdownload (8).jpg

attachicon.gifdownload (9).jpg

OK dont quote me on this but the last time i was at the dealership there was talk off

3.8 ltr hybrid.................around 85k

5ltr V8 ( as in RC-F ).... around 100k

5ltr V 8 twin turbo.........around 130k

Hmm the 3.8l hybrid seems odd - It'd mean they're developing a new engine. Id assume the hybrid setup would be from the LS600h.

I know the 5ltr V8 is correct - thats the car shown here with 467hp, exact same engine but its lighter due to use of different materials

I have also heard of the 5.0l V8 twin turbo but get this - ive also been told a 3.0L V6 twin turbo may be available depending on demand.

I like it, but can't see what the extra £40k over an RC-F brings. But I'll certainly borrow one for a good go once they arrive in dealerships.

I like it, but can't see what the extra £40k over an RC-F brings. But I'll certainly borrow one for a good go once they arrive in dealerships.

Agreed, interesting to see what the extra price will bring although we don't know the price yet? Perhaps LS levels of luxury in the interior?

Can definitely see some LFA inspiration in the side profile though don't you think?

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, stevet said:

I'm still trying to work out how the drivetrain works. Does the engine still have a CVT and a separate 4-Speed auto just for the electric motor output?

Yep front axle has cvt and the rear has a 4 speed auto. In which case I'd assume that there are some sort of gear changes in the rear which can be felt?!

• 4 weeks later...

The LC500h msrp will be £82500 , all options included ( Carbon roof will be an option. No 21 inch option the 500h). The UK is unlikely to get the LC500 due to CO2 regs.

Autocar are saying £60000. I wish car journalists would stop converting $ to £. 

I don't no why the UK shouldn't get the LC 500 as it will either have the same engine as the RCF or the hybrid which I would expect to have less CO2 than the V8

Yeh i herd the 3.0v6 TT was a engine they may intoduce to the new toyota supra which is due this year. I think thats a perfect mid range engine if they did go for it. Would love to see min 350bhp from it. And i do think that would be more popular choice with the average public. Personally i would go for that if it was available (and tweek the crap out of it lol)

Must the new LC is a corker.

On Thursday, January 14, 2016 at 7:34 PM, rayaans said:

Hmm the 3.8l hybrid seems odd - It'd mean they're developing a new engine. Id assume the hybrid setup would be from the LS600h.

I know the 5ltr V8 is correct - thats the car shown here with 467hp, exact same engine but its lighter due to use of different materials

I have also heard of the 5.0l V8 twin turbo but get this - ive also been told a 3.0L V6 twin turbo may be available depending on demand.

• 2 weeks later...

All ive read suggests the transmission will be 10 speed .... Just throwing it out there... And yes a twin turbo is in the cards...likely to be released 12 months or so down the line after the 500 normally aspirated lump

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links