Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Gloss black roof and spoiler

9 minutes ago, rayaans said:

I should clarify that I meant wide enough. I like how slim it is but I meant the width in genera seems a bit small but dont know if its just the angle?

That's the thing though- the boot on the car isn't straight, so a spoiler that would cover the whole area would look very strange- this is the reason why the spoilers for the IS cover the exact area this one covers.

1 hour ago, DVM said:

That's the thing though- the boot on the car isn't straight, so a spoiler that would cover the whole area would look very strange- this is the reason why the spoilers for the IS cover the exact area this one covers.

The Lexus original type spoilers are wider & curved to fit the boot lid and look superb colour matched. If you like carbon fibre effect and the size then that is all that counts.

Post some more pictures once fitted.

Ed:yes:

On 6 February 2016 at 9:09 PM, capese21 said:

The Lexus original type spoilers are wider & curved to fit the boot lid and look superb colour matched. If you like carbon fibre effect and the size then that is all that counts.

Post some more pictures once fitted.

Ed:yes:

Are you for real? Look at how bulky the OEM spoiler looks! Way, way too after-market, in my opinion, and there's no contrast, which makes the flaws in design rather too obvious, in my opinion. 
That said, it is a question of opinion! 
And yes, I'm a big fan of carbon fibre- have been for over 10 years!

DAR675-2.jpg?1429170796

Lexus-IS-rear-spoiler-accessories-287x21

Are you for real? Look at how bulky the OEM spoiler looks! Way, way too after-market, in my opinion, and there's no contrast, which makes the flaws in design rather too obvious, in my opinion. 
That said, it is a question of opinion! 
And yes, I'm a big fan of carbon fibre- have been for over 10 years!

I prefer what Lexus designed for the IS and factory (or dealer fit) they are not after market. The pictures you have pasted look like Jap spec for the 350 or the TRD type not what Lexus UK offer.

The only opinion that matters is yours in reality.

Good Luck with it.

• Like 1

On 8 February 2016 at 3:17 PM, capese21 said:

I fitted the Lexus OEM type designed for the IS300. looks the part in body colour imho.

Spoiler_zps8yo7h7ep.jpg

I have to admit, it suits the car when it is red. Can't say the same for the white one, but that's just IMHO!

On 9 February 2016 at 4:18 PM, joachim_tang said:

I saw this spoiler installed on FSport White and it seems a little bit weird ..... Anyone has any idea for similar style to GSF one on an is300h ? 😄

Joachim

The spoiler I ordered, or some other one?

• 1 month later...
32 minutes ago, Keith26 said:

I have an is300h report with rear spoiler  and quad exhaust.  A fab look from the rear but very much personal preference. Keith. 

You mean the TRD version? Do you have any pictures?

2 hours ago, Keith26 said:

Three photos uploaded.  Keith

IMG_0021 (Edited).JPG

IMG_0022.JPG

IMG_0026.JPG

The exhaust looks great! Does it sound any different to the usual IS300h? 

3 hours ago, Keith26 said:

Three photos uploaded.  Keith

IMG_0021 (Edited).JPG

IMG_0022.JPG

IMG_0026.JPG

You car looks superb.  I am tempted to add  the exhausts to mine but I bet the price is astronomical!!