AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

jamesm182

How to get the "Latest Posts" button back

I've seen a few of you mentioning you'd like the old "Latest Posts" button back and it turns out there is a way to easily do it yourself. Follow instructions and it only takes 30 seconds :yes:

First, go to club activity, click my activity streams and create new stream.

56a2328c2b7ea_LatestPosts1.thumb.jpg.e58

Then, name it "Latest Posts" or whatever you so wish. Select the options you can see in my screenshot below and click "save as new stream".

56a2328c9404d_LatestPosts2.thumb.jpg.e2c

You have now set up your stream, but to get the button back you need to click the little tick highlighted below. Once you have done this your "Latest Posts" button will appear in place of unread content.

56a2328d09b23_LatestPosts3.thumb.jpg.b07

To make it look the same as the old one you will also need to toggle "show condensed view" but that's personal preference.

56a2328d770b8_LatestPosts4.thumb.jpg.495

Done. Simples :wink3:

• Like 3

Awesome James.. I have pinned it.

Hi John.. not sure what you mean "numbered sequentially " these are listed by last updated nearest the top

10 minutes ago, Steve said:

Hi John.. not sure what you mean "numbered sequentially " these are listed by last updated nearest the top

Steve, 

Formerly, each post under each topic was given a number on the right hand side of each individual post which followed on from the last number eg, the sixth post (mine) would be followed by the 7th post (yours) etc. This made it easy to relate to a previous post especially if the member posting in  wished to make a point My original post under this heading was I thnk the 6th and I had followed the instructions given in the 1st post.

Hope this makes sense.

Regards

John

i get you now John. 

At the moment it looks like its not there. I have made a note about this and will look in to it, it may be a feature turned off. If not then I will contact the software company to ask if it's possible to add on again.

• Like 1

On 1/22/2016 at 3:55 PM, steveledzep said:

Brilliant.....thank you James.

No problem :thumbup: