Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Welcoming Logo on pavement

Hi everyone! I've decided to change a few things in my car. Started with a black roof and ordering a spoiler and I've now decided to change the lights in the door, so that the Lexus logo would "fall" on the pavement/road. 
Now, unfortunately, the quality of the lamp is not great, since the logo is asymmetrical

This is the procedure:

1. IMG_3527.thumb.JPG.d8ca348a7e8c104d650d5

2. IMG_3528.thumb.JPG.22db876e29aadb0f8eef8

3. IMG_3530.thumb.JPG.85fd649b16b3ad18c485a

4. IMG_3531.thumb.JPG.0ea527a8b4fac87fb100e

5. IMG_3533.thumb.JPG.dc07888d883d76d67f12f

Damn dude you got a 2015 Lexus and your cheaping it out with eBay logo door lights

Its cool if that what you want and you enjoy them. (I ordered eBay underglows to put on my car for when we drive on the back roads at night aha)

I just think you should be investing in upgrades to complement the caliber of the car, any cheap mods will stand out on your fresh new lexus

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, MJG said:

Damn dude you got a 2015 Lexus and your cheaping it out with eBay logo door lights

Its cool if that what you want and you enjoy them. (I ordered eBay underglows to put on my car for when we drive on the back roads at night aha)

I just think you should be investing in upgrades to complement the caliber of the car, any cheap mods will stand out on your fresh new lexus

I fitted a set of these lights. They are good quality no different to the original Lexus type. In some ways better quality as they have brighter LED bulbs and project the Logo which looks great at night.  Unilluminated they look no different so not "cheaping", (I assume you meant to say cheapening)

• Like 1

I quite like them, I put some to my Alfa and thought they looked great.

I don't think they look cheap, or boy racer-ish, as someone pointed out to me.

A lot of supposed up market cars have them fitted as standard.

Its your car, get on with it.

11 hours ago, capese21 said:

Its been posted about before. The type I fitted were good quality and the projected Logo doesn't have the circle around it. 

Good work

Ed:rolleyes:

Hi Edward,

do you still have the details of the ones that you fitted please

On 27 January 2016 at 9:49 AM, bluenose1940 said:

Yep, did this on mine.  Looks great and any passengers love it!

I think it looks rather cool, especially in the UK, where it is pretty rare!

On 27 January 2016 at 10:02 AM, capese21 said:

Its been posted about before. The type I fitted were good quality and the projected Logo doesn't have the circle around it. 

Good work

Ed:rolleyes:

What type did you fit? 
Thanks!

On 27 January 2016 at 0:20 PM, MJG said:

Yeah, I see your point, but the "cheaping it out" thing is a stereotype, in my opinion- I like such logos, so I decided to install it. Besides, when the car is kept in a good condition, I think these logo lights make it more interesting. 

On 27 January 2016 at 3:58 PM, Verbout said:

I quite like them, I put some to my Alfa and thought they looked great.

I don't think they look cheap, or boy racer-ish, as someone pointed out to me.

A lot of supposed up market cars have them fitted as standard.

Its your car, get on with it.

That's what I think too! It makes the car look even more interesting, especially at night!

On 27 January 2016 at 4:01 PM, baxlin said:

I fitted them to my IS300h, only had +ve comments

Some people dislike that sort of stuff, but I absolutely love it!

On 4 February 2016 at 7:53 PM, PaulWhitt20 said:

Here are the ones in the above link fitted.

bdeef1a5795392f32203a6c49c8595b6.jpg

Those look significantly better! I ordered them too.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links