Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Yeah I know you need to change your rubber fuel lines as its corrosive but I think its worth it. Subaru that made 300hp can make 350 running on e85 with larger injectors

I just followed the link to drive lpg, from earlier in the thread, and that site is completely wrong for my area, Eastbourne, East Sussex.

It shows only one outlet nearby, a calor gas shop that I've bought bottled gas from, that definitely don't do Autogas, nor have they done for at least the last two years, if ever.

It doesn't show either of the two filling stations that I do know of and use.

This is more accurate, for my area at least, but, frankly I wouldn't rely on any of these sites 100%.

http://www.filllpg.co.uk

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Verbout said:

I meant other people.

Do you mean other petrol station brands? if so only when I am away from home but its never a problem. Its amazing how quickly you pick up knowledge as to where you can fill up because I don't visit that many places far from home that I don't visit on a regular basis.

On 12/03/2016 at 11:49 PM, Verbout said:

Are people under the impression you can only get LPG at a petrol filling station?

Yes, I was.  How do I find other outlets?  I have googled "autogas <my location>" but it only came up with the petrol stations that I was already aware of.

19 minutes ago, PJD said:

Yes, I was.  How do I find other outlets?  I have googled "autogas <my location>" but it only came up with the petrol stations that I was already aware of.

It's not easy, as discussed earlier.

However, I would say, google for the three or four sites that provide information on lpg autogas suppliers, then ring any that are relevant to you, and check whether they do supply autogas, or if they even exist.

Then, check calor and flogas websites, and again, check any of interest by ringing them.

Check out lpgforum and post on there asking for info, it's not the busiest of sites, but you never know your luck.

Lastly, ask other users whenever you meet them, especially if they have a taxi plate, they always know the best places for anything.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PJD said:

Also Google Calor gas dealers as they often have LPG, they come up as "non forecourt sales" Mike.

12 hours ago, Titch LS said:

BP policy dictates it's only a matter of time.

Do you run on LPG Brian?

I wouldn't worry about it. I read on the BP corporate site that they are only shutting down those on sites that they wholly own, many others that are franchised will continue to serve LPG. There are also plenty of other places where you can buy LPG.

Mike, yes I am running LPG. I'm travelling a few miles further now in order to fill up at my nearest Shell station. Have to admit that every Shell station is always cheaper than any  BP station that I used to fill up at.

5 hours ago, Titch LS said:

Mike, yes I am running LPG. I'm travelling a few miles further now in order to fill up at my nearest Shell station. Have to admit that every Shell station is always cheaper than any  BP station that I used to fill up at.

There you go good news. Mike.